Swift Personnel can provide casual, ‘temporary to permanent’ and permanent staff. From minimum hourly periods (according to the appropriate awards) to full time placements, Swift Personnel, in close consultation with employers, can effectively and efficiently provide the right person to meet the specific job requirements.
All applicants are fully screened and, where relevant, are reference checked with copies of resumes submitted to employers before interviewing. Whatever the requirement we can help!
We Can Help You With:
- Your resume
- Establishing your Tax File Number (T.F.N)
- Interview tips
- Recommending an accountant
- Salary & benefits….and more
Speak to our consultants to understand how we can assist in better preparing you for job interviews, W.H. & S issues and making the most of your working experience in Australia !
For Swift Personnel to ensure excellence in placement requirements and commitment to professionalism, all personnel are assessed in the following appropriate areas under the Swift Personnel Evaluation Program, which is continually improved:
- Numeric & Comprehension
- Workplace Health & Safety Awareness
- Quality Control Awareness
- Logical Thinking
- General Material Handling, and Forklift Skills
- Computer Office Package Skills
- Typing Skills
- Data Entry Skills
Speed And Efficiency
We appreciate that often our clients are unable to predict needs for temporary staffing and in many instances the need will arise on an “immediate” or “urgent” basis. At Swift Personnel, we are committed to the provision of a fast and efficient service.
Swift Personnel maintains a quality control program on each of our field placements. All our staff understand that their performance is constantly measured, which in itself ensures a high degree of productivity and accuracy.
The duties that Swift will provide are –
- Recruit qualified Swift personnel.
- The keeping of accurate payroll records.
- Telephone coverage from its premises between 7:30 am and 5:00 pm and with an after hours number for emergencies.
- The continued monitoring and measuring of the performance of its placements.
- The responsibility for Swift staff’s salaries, annual holiday pay, payroll tax and workers compensation insurance and the preparation of all appropriate income tax deductions.